Build Your Future and Your Life
The Employee Journey describes an individual’s tenure at CF Evans and encompasses every stage, experience, role, and opportunity throughout their employment. This journey begins at recruitment and spans from onboarding to offboarding. As a company, we choose to celebrate the Employee Journey in commitment to each other while acknowledging that success – individually and collectively – happens along a continuum. The following stages outline the Employee Journey at CF Evans.
An exciting and efficient interview process for candidates with a personalized approach
A comprehensive orientation period that welcomes new employees and introduces them to key resources for success within the organization
An engaging and intentional process (between Day 1 and Day 90) that delivers safety and role-specific training, connects team members, and helps manage performance expectations
A significant employee milestone at the end of the Onboarding period (between Day 91 and Day 120) used to create an employee’s SMART goals and to launch their career
Ongoing training programs, tools, and resources provided to enhance employee growth, steer individualized career paths, and encourage continuous performance improvement for the good of the company
An informative transitional period that includes an exit interview and the smooth completion of administrative tasks while honoring the Core Values
At CF Evans, we are committed to providing all team members with a rich and meaningful employee experience. By providing a safe space for employee feedback, we remain open to new ideas and continue to identify opportunities for improvement with a focus on the Employee Journey.
Ensuring the Health, Wellness and Security of our employees is a key component of our family culture. We offer a rewarding package of benefits to every employee:
- A generous total compensation package including a highly competitive salary and bonus program, paid time off, work flexibility and paid holidays.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, critical illness and disability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match beginning day one of employment.
- Paid parental leave.
- Health Savings Account with annual company contribution.
- Employee Referral Program.
- Paid volunteer time and community involvement support.
- Company contribution towards the cost of any wellness facility or program.
- Company and team-led outings and activities.
Unbeatable Company Culture
The CF Evans way isn’t something explained, it’s something experienced. We fiercly protect our family culture and we only add team members who are the right fit for our company. We do this by seeking out a diverse group of talented people who build relationships, desire to continually develop their skills to achieve top performance and who put collective success before individual achievements.
- With a servant leadership mentality, we purposely elevate the voices of those around us, live out clear core values that we do not waiver on and create an environment where everyone can do their best work and be the best versions of themselves.
- Our focus on professional and personal development ensures that we are continually identifying and elevating our high performers.
- We are more than a company, we are a family. We play for and are accountable to each other.
- We have integrity in everything that we do, expecting our employees to always do the right thing even when no one is watching.
- As our clients trust us to build projects that are remarkable, our teams will work together to overcome any obstacle, find solutions and always deliver exceptional results.
- We understand that better never rests and lead with a mindset of “What can we do better today?”
Percentage of CF Evans team members with an Individualized Career Development Plan
The Internship Experience
Our focus on professional development ensures our team members develop and grow alongside our company. We intentionally develop employee careers through meaningful training, assessments, and identifying and elevating high performers. We also recognize that the best way to keep our employees focused and engaged is by succeeding as a team. We use every interaction to make each other better.
We work hard and enjoy celebrating our successes. Check out some of our latest milestones and events.