Powerful Legacy. Exciting Future.
Our story begins after World War II. Clarence Felder Evans, as part of his military assignment, built bridges during the Battle of the Bulge for the Army Corps of Engineers. Upon his honorable discharge from military service, he returned to South Carolina and teamed up with his cousin to form Evans Construction. The growing company provided quality craftsmanship, hired and supervised talented employees, and encouraged a sense of pride in their work that is still present today.
The company embraced a vision in the early 2000s to become the premiere multifamily builder in the Southeast, specializing in this one market segment. The company’s leadership has continued to pursue this vision and push the boundaries of creating better communities one project at a time. By developing and recruiting some of the most talented professionals in the industry, today we continue to expand our footprint and our relationships.
Having completed over $2 Billion of multifamily construction and over 17,000 units we work hard every day to create communities we are extremely proud of. Seventy-five years after our beginning, our core values continue to be our guide as we enhance our family culture and build people first.
question close, listen closer
- We are servant leaders who build relationships with the team by listening closely and asking questions – this sends the message that each person’s opinion matters and leaders want feedback.
- We elevate those around us.
- We work to create an environment where everyone can do their best work and grow without limits.
do the right thing
- Let’s keep it simple – we expect our team to do the right thing, even when no one is watching.
- We are proud of the how – integrity in everything we do.
- We understand that doing the right thing does not mean perfect – it means owning your mistakes.
whatever it takes
- Our clients trust us to build projects that are remarkable, and we take that seriously. We will overcome obstacles, find solutions, and deliver exceptional results.
- We don’t get comfortable. Our teams chase a challenge and pursue success and continuous improvement with passion.
- We raise the bar together – learning from losses, celebrating wins. We do it together.
work together to achieve together
- We are more than a company – we’re a family.
- We play for each other — showing up for each other every day because above all, we’re a team.
- We put collective success before individual achievements. We win or lose as a team.
- We are accountable to each other.
UNITS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Where we build
We are actively building multifamily communities in:
- Raleigh, NC
- Charlotte, NC
- Asheville, NC
- Spartanburg, SC
- Greenville, SC
- Charleston, SC
- Myrtle Beach, SC
- Summerville, SC
In addition, we are licensed to build in, and have experience in:
multifamily units completed at over $2 billion+ in multifamily project value
CF Evans Construction’s culture of transparency and of treating everyone with respect shines through the actions of each employee. The company’s developers and investors can focus on making decisions to best position the project for success.John TirrillSWH Partners